meg...

Ingen vet hvor haren hopper, ingen vet hvor Lise stopper... Translation: No one knows where the hare jumps, no one knows where Lise stops.. :/

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Birthday!! :D

Your Birthdate: June 18

You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.
You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.
Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others.
You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.

Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years

Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities

Your power color: Crimson red

Your power symbol: Snowflake

Your power month: September
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

I had a look at my mum's blog, only to see that she had done a birthday meaning thing, so I thought I'd give it a go!
Not bad, although I don't know what all the stuff at the top means, my favorite colour is crimson red (ruby is my favorite stone), I looove snow and my mum was born in September, so without september I wouldn't be here! =)

1 Comments:

  • At 20/4/06, Anonymous Mother Hen said…

    And without June, neither of us would exist because like you, my mum was born in June. I guess we're all dependent on each other in some way or another.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home