meg...

Ingen vet hvor haren hopper, ingen vet hvor Lise stopper... Translation: No one knows where the hare jumps, no one knows where Lise stops.. :/

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Test, test and an other test

This week has been all about tests! Had a test in Norwegian on Monday, maths on Tuesday and English today!

My Norwegian test didn't get any where near as good as I had hoped. I know so without receiving my results as I didn't get close to finishing it!

As you will soon learn while reading my blog, I have a tendency to just go on and on about something when I'm writing - which is exactly what I did with my Norwegian test... this then ended up with seven pages of written work, which was nowhere close to completed!

But, it is not a final exam and I have learned from it! My English test (I hope) went fine, I didn't write as much this time! So, I'll just have to remember that next time I should keep my writing to a limit!

Well, I can relax now... No more tests, and tomorrow we'll all going to the parliament in Oslo for a tour around the building! Going there wouldn't exactly be my first choice, but I'm looking forward to it as I think it will be really interesting!
It is only recently that I have started having an interest in law, and although I wont be studying it, I would like to learn more about it and how it works!

Well, I think I'll finish here for now and carry on with my sudoku! I think my brain needs the exercise as it is veeery difficult! :P

2 Comments:

  • At 9/3/06, Anonymous Your mother said…

    I think you'll enjoy your trip to Parliament although I doubt you'll learn anything connected with law. Maybe, if you're interested, you could go sit in and watch a case being judged in the Oslo Crown Court (høyesterett).

    Good luck with sudoko. I hate it.

     
  • At 10/3/06, Anonymous Your daughter said…

    LoL you're right, didn't exactly learn much about law. But, it wasn't too bad! Abit boring, but still interesting! :)

    Hmm, I'm starting to get the hang of sudoku but still a little difficult!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home